Sunday, October 13, 2013

Alas...NOT a Laughing Matter...

So, I'm going to post something that isn't funny at all. A family member of mine posted some very anit-gay things. I am a straight, pro gay rights, Christian. I don't understand how ANY Christian can be against gay rights, considering the fact that it is not their place to judge, but to love. Before this relative deleted me from his friends and most likely either deleted my comment or the status that it was about, I made a screen capture. I had vented in my own status about it and people wanted to know what was going on, so I posted a photo of the conversation so people could just read it right away and not have to wait for a message reply.


And it doesn't seem to have helped. It is much bigger at 100% on my computer. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment